Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Holiday World 2009

We were able to make our annual trek to Santa Claus, IN with the help of Uncle Mikey (aka Mike Pulido…a dear friend of Mark’s from his days at Purdue, and a dear friend of mine too). He made a special trip up from FL to take us and to make sure the tradition continued. Both Mark and I loved Holiday World. We both grew up going to different amusement parks (M- Kings Island, J- Six Flags Great America), however this was OUR park- and the park we loved to take our kids. I could go on and on about what is so special about HW, but I’ll let the pics below tell the story. However, lots of wonderful memories were made this trip while lots of wonderful memories were revisited.




The three of us in front of Santa Claus at Holiday World.



Luke, Kate and Uncle Mikey enjoying an ice cream cone! Luke had to get Mint Chocolate Chip...Daddy's favorite.

Luke and Kate on the "Salmon Run." I have a picture of Luke on this ride for the past 4 yrs.

Uncle Mikey and Luke on the tube ride. When Uncle Mikey aske Luke if he was scared, Luke said "No. My Daddy and I went on this before and it isn't scary."

Kate taking a nap while the boys played. I have a very similar picture of her from last year.

The kids playing the 'fishing' game.

Luke on a slide having a blast!

Kate on the Alligator Slide.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! I love all the pics. Elijah was too chicken to go down the alligator slide this year... maybe next year. :)

    ReplyDelete