Thursday, October 29, 2009

Best of the Best (WDW Pics)

All of our Mickey Ears from previous trips....


Luke in front of Lego Land in Downtown Disney...He LOVED it here!



Kate in front of Magic Kingdom before it opened.


Princess Kate at "Cinderella's Royal Table" for breakfest inside Cinderella's Castle. All the princesses signed a birthday card for her. (Check out the plate...cool huh?)



Kate having fun on the "Tea Cups" (I love this picture of her!!)

Luke on the bus back from Magic Kingdom.

Kate having fun at the 'gituar' pool at our resort. Luke made a friend with a boy named James from England that he played with every day!


Princess Kate after a long day at the parks...so lady-like huh?


Mickey, Minnie, me and Kate (Luke was being camera shy most of the trip)


My sister Shelly falling in the Muppet's fountain at Hollywood Studio!


Aunt Sha-Sha with Luke and Kate.

Kate's princess dresses and her dolls.




Cinderella's Castle at night...I finally got a night picture to work on my camera!!

Kate just before we left WDW....


Our last meal at our resort....YUMMY Mickey Waffels!!


And yes, I do not have a picture the four of us....the only one we got was taken by a Disney photographer "Disney Photo Pass". I haven't decided if it is worth the $15 yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment